Status Update (by Emily Qualey)
What do you do when you’re offline for months at a time? Take the status update to the street, yo.
It’s entirely likely that these four minutes of clips from Antigua, Cuba, Montauk and the waters in-between will be amusing to only my status update partner in crime, Charlie, and myself. I’m willing to take that chance.
If you’re willing to waste four minutes of your time, watch for:
- an illegal taxi break down
- a barracuda
- sneaking into a private resort
- playing bongos in the bar that Hemingway drank Mojitos
- a replica of America’s Capitol Building in Havana
- a Ralph Lauren photo shoot
- synchronized swimming
- naps, interrupted
- blue steel
- sailing into the sunset